High processing speeds and high-quality results equal to die cutting: The PCT tool cuts corrugated cardboard up to 7 mm thick and simultaneously compresses the material with a special glide shoe.
The press cutting tool has been developed for economical cutting of corrugated cardboard up to a thickness of 7 mm. During the cutting process, a specially designed glide shoe compresses the material along the cut lines. The pressure exerted on the corrugated cardboard enables the use of drag knives and facilitates high processing speeds.
- Special glide shoe for high-quality results equal to die-cutting
- Very high processing speeds
- Simple, precise depth adjustment
- Fully supported in Zünd Cut Center – ZCC
- Maximum material thickness: 7 mm
- Suitable for flat-stock drag knives
Our Zund G3 has a cutting area of 1800mm x 3200mm and is fitted with a conveyor system for ultra fast processing of both sheets and roll materials. Whether you’re looking for print and finish, or simply to provide finishing for your existing product, we’d love to hear from you.