Our Agfa Anapurna M3200i RTR offers roll to roll LED cured UV printing on rolls up to 3200mm wide. It can also print two rolls simultaneously on media up to 1370mm wide.
The Anapurna M3200i RTR is a high-speed 3.2 meter-wide roll-to-roll UV inkjet printer. It can print top-quality indoor and outdoor banners and billboards in a six, a four, or a four colour plus white configuration, at speeds up to 123 m²/hr.
- High productivity thanks to latest generation of print heads.
- Prints superior quality on a wide range of media.
- White printing to improve opacity, colour contrast and readability.
- Optional dual-roll printing to heighten productivity.
- UV-inks for faster drying, material versatility and a wider colour gamut.
- High media feed accuracy with tension rollers to keep media stretched at all times.
- Shuttle safety sensors to protect print heads.
- Ink droplet control to ensure the highest print quality.
- Reinforced beam.
- Four-zone vacuum table for flawless media transport and accurate printing.
- 1.5 kW inverter-driven ring-blower for strong vacuum, situated in the engine for less noise.
- Powerful fastscan motor.
- Automatic control of vacuum strength.
- Ionisation bar removes electrostatic loads on media.
- Two iron-doped UV-lamps with gradually controllable intensity (gross life time about 1000 burning hours).
- Network and USB-3 (2) connection.
- On-board controller with user-friendly touchscreen and keyboard on swivel arm.
You can use the Anapurna M3200i RTR with a wide variety of roll media such as fabric, canvas, vinyl, plastic film, paper and polyester (including 100% PE eco-friendly material). It has an excellent track record with outdoor applications such as billboards and building wraps.
Anapurna M3200i RTR Media & Printing Specifications
Media width 61-320 cm (24”-126”)
Optional dual roll kit available: support for 2 rolls of 152.4 cm (60”)
Print width Up to 320 cm
Optional dual roll kit available: support for 2 rolls of 152.4 cm
Borderless printing with mesh kit Up to 320 cm media width (126”)
Media thickness Minimum 0.2 mm
Maximum roll weight 100 kg (150kg)
Maximum roll diameter 36 cm (14.17”)
Express mode Up to 75 m²/h
Production mode Up 38 m²/h
Standard mode Up to 30 m²/h
High quality mode Up to 23 m²/h
High definition Up to 18 m²/h
Backlit 6 to 9m²/h, depending on resolution
Print Heads & Inks
Print heads 4 or 6 Konica-Minolta KM1024i high-frequency print heads: 1024 nozzles/head, 12 pl (colors)
Inks 4 or 6 Anapurna M UV-curable inks (CMYK / CMYKLcLm)
Text quality positive 4 point
Text quality negative 6 point
Engine Weight & Dimensions
Dimensions (w x h x d) 5960 x 1650 x 1980 cm
Weight 3500 kg
Floor Space 7.7 x 3 m
System Integration RIP / Workflow software
Integrated production solution with Asanti; other RIPs on request
Anapurna M3200i RTR media/ink profiles available on Asanti
CE, FCC, ROHS